UPCOMING CLASSES AT BEL-REA VET TECH
- The CE/Elective Classes at Bel-Rea are open to Credentialed Veterinary Technicians, Veterinary Professionals, and Veterinary/Veterinary Technician Students.
- Multi-class discounts are available if you register to take 2 or more classes (taught on the same day).
3 TECHNICAL CE HOURS – Pet CPR & First Aid – Refresher Training for Veterinary Professionals and Students:
2 SUPPORTIVE CE HOURS – Violence Prevention & Mediation – Managing Difficult Veterinary Clients Well:
1 SUPPORTIVE CE HOUR – Emergency Planning for Pets – A Dialogue with your Clients:
PET CPR/FIRST AID
Practice and preparation will help you to be calm and effective in critical situations, protecting you and your patients from further injury or suffering. Hone your CPR skills; learn about current research on CPR techniques in the veterinary field; and train in moving injured patients, treating burns, bandaging, etc.
- 3 Technical CE hours for credentialed veterinary technicians.
VIOLENCE PREVENTION / MEDIATION – MANAGING DIFFICULT CLIENTS WELL
Learn to recognize concerning behaviors in clients or individuals and how to react in an effective manner to quickly calm the situation, keep it from escalating, and allow you to intervene / respond as needed.
- 2 Supportive CE hours for credentialed veterinary technicians.
IMPLEMENT YOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLAN
We make every effort to provide you with a self-explanatory, easy to customize emergency response plan. However, this training provides additional support in customizing your plan and filling specific response roles, along with “table top” walk-throughs on responding to a variety of urgent scenarios, planning actions needed, how to handle various response roles, and running human and animal evacuation plans.
- Supportive CE hours available for credentialed veterinary technicians.
TRAINING FORMATS / CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- Conference seminars, regional workshops, individual site training sessions, and community classes.
- CE hours (with pre-approval from your credentialing organization).
- Corporations choosing a universal corporate format must first approve a custom plan for the Implement Your Plan Training.
Are You And Your Staff Prepared?
Avoid panic. Be prepared when you need it the most.
Contact us today for more information!