Avoid panic. Be prepared when you need it the most with Ready Vet’s comprehensive and customizable emergency response plans and training for veterinary and animal-focused businesses. Let us make it easy for you!
WE TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF:
- Fulfilling your OSHA, AAHA, AVMA, ED, and USDA emergency preparedness and staff training requirements.
- Preparing your team to respond smoothly to a wide variety of urgent situations.
- Managing staff and public safety with emergency response protocols and human/animal evacuation plans.
- Addressing business continuity and liability concerns.
- Working to reduce the chance of lawsuits and workman’s comp cases.
- Learning how to handle difficult clients well with effective Violence Prevention/Mediation Training.
- Practical Pet CPR and First Aid Training for Veterinary Professionals and Students.
ARE YOU READY?
Emergencies and threatening situations will happen at your hospital, business, or training program – you are responsible for the safety of your staff, patients, clients, and students…
Meeting regulation safety / preparedness standards and actively working to best ensure public safety are current demands in all business and education settings…
Connecting your staff with engaging CE opportunities that address both their safety concerns and professional growth needs is essential…
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR STAFF AND ANIMALS WHEN FACED WITH…
Are You Ready?
Let us make it easy for you. Contact us today for more information!